Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cali is 3!!!

Cali Maple is three years old today!  How is that possible?  How is my little baby three?  I'm blown away by how fast time is going by.  I'm afraid to blink for fear she'll be driving.

Our oldest daughter is such a blessing!  I know I say that a lot but I truly mean it!  We are blessed to be her parents and blessed by God because of her.  It is amazing how the Lord can use your child to teach you so many lessons about Himself.

Cali has such a sweet spirit and a tender heart.  She is so polite and friendly.  She is super smart and picks up on everything.  Her vocabulary grows all the time and she has an amazing memory!
                                                      Cali singing "Happy Birthday"

Cali Facts

Size 9 shoe
Size 3T clothes
95% potty trained - she still wears pull ups to bed
Up at 7am, naps at 2pm, bed at 8pm
Favorite color: pink
Favorite drink: white milk
Favorite food: cookies
Favorite fruit: pears
Favorite TV show: Dora the Explorer
Favorite activity: playing

Cali is also a great big sister!  She loves the babies and does so much to help us.  If one of the babies is crying she will run over to try and give them a paci or sing a song to them.  It warms my heart how she loves them!

Happy Birthday Cali Maple!  You are so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment